A BRIDGE BETWEEN THE CHURCH & ADMINISTRATION
Many a time, we find that when we are confronted with certain issues, we are not aware who can help us. So, when they don’t get addressed by the right person at the right time, the problem aggravates and we are unable to achieve ‘optimal’ change.
Persecution Relief fills that crucial gap by standing as a representative of the persecuted people, highlighting prejudicial government policies to the ruling Party, by influencing and bringing awareness about the issues that plague the Christian Community, and championing policies, to stop persecution and violence. Our Goal is to ensure freedom to worship Jesus Christ in India.
What does Persecution Relief do?
- Persecution Relief makes the Church aware of the “Policies, Regulations & Rules” that the Central and State Government institutes.
- Our intent is to engage Churches, Organisations, Decision Makers and individuals, bringing important issues to the forefront, so as to positively influence conversation about fundamental rights and drive Policy changes.
- We write letters to the concerned Government Officials, Police Officials, Politicians about the injustices perpetrated, use appropriate forms of dialogue to raise concerns about the status of religious minorities and the impunity enjoyed by Religious fanatic groups, and make them aware about the truth.
- We share on-line petitions campaigning on issues that affect the Christian fraternity which elicits massive support and we share this with the Prime Minister’s Office and the concerned Government officials. We also use on-line petitions to raise concerns about persecution cases and falsely imprisoned cases, with government officials.
- Our in-house magazine ‘Voice of the Christians’ is used as a vehicle to publish current pressing local and international news that are not covered by main-stream media.
- We connect with Journalists from various streams and encourage them to give ample media coverage about Christian persecution so that the government and people at large are aware.
- Persecution Relief team visits Churches, Bible Colleges, Conferences, Seminars etc. educating the churches on how to safe guard themselves in the current hostile climate.
- Children are affected directly, when they lose one or both parents due to violence or arrest or when they become victims to persecution for their faith in their community. They are not able to attend schools due to their religious faith, or having to live double lives, respecting the religion of their society while practicing Christianity in the privacy of their own homes. Persecution Relief has partnered with Colleges & Schools like BMM, KCC, IET etc. to provide free education to the martyred and persecuted children.
How can you help?
If you are a Lawyer or an Advocate or a Political Activist or Lobbyist and would like to offer your support to the persecuted Church in India,please write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org