Although many of us may never know what it’s like to lose everything for the sake of the Gospel, there are millions for whom it is a reality. Daily, they are persecuted solely for their faith in Christ. Many are ostracized, beaten and stripped of everything they own. Some are even killed.
Persecution Relief has been called by God to stand in the gap with those who face persecution and provide help in tangible ways. Our commitment to the Persecuted Church is reflected in our giving back financially to the community and to those who seek it. We are dedicated to being faithful stewards, with no self-interests, while serving the persecuted Christians across the 28 States of India and 9 Union Territories. We distribute help without unwarranted bureaucracy, procedures or discrimination, withoutpartiality or prejudice of denomination barriers. Persecution Relief has reported & assisted over 2200 persecution incidents in the last 5 years and money has been distributed through personal funds, partner churches and individual believer contributions.
We believe that “…. ‘
“It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ (Acts 20:35)
“God is the giver of every good and perfect gift (James 1:17).
Who is eligible for financial aid?
We provide aid to all persecuted brethren, martyr’s widows, families of jailed inmates, wives of long -term jailed inmates, for education of children of persecuted families, for livelihood expenses of persecuted families etc.
Our representatives on the ground are empowered and equipped to validate the situation and evaluate the needs of our brethren who come under attack. They communicate their findings and urgency to the Head Office who arrange to disburse the necessary support.
What does Persecution Relief do?
We provide financial aid for the following needs:
- Initial medical treatment depending on the seriousness of the injuries
- Long-term hospitalization through Partner Hospitals
- Bail to release men, women and children from prisons
- Re-location costs for temporary accommodation when Christian families are chased out of a village
- Temporary Relief when personal properties are destroyed
- Replacement of basic Church material when Church is burnt or destroyed
- Providing monthly support in the form of livelihood and educational expenses etc. for those with grievious injuries and cannot support their families
- Providing monthly support for the martyr’s widows and wives of ‘breadwinner’ serving long term sentences
- Making temporary shelters and providing living costs to the excommunicated villagers
How can you receive the financial Aid?
Call us on our Toll-Free Number 1800-1234-436, or write to us at email@example.com
How can you help?
If you would like to partner with us to support the persecuted Church in India, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. God loves a cheerful giver, not reluctant givers.