IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE ANGLICAN CHURCH BELIEVERS & THE ENTIRE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY IN INDIA.
THE ORDER DATED 11.05.2018 . IN THE CASE NUMBER : F.(1)/152/SDM/Meh/2016/51-58 of STATE V/S RWA CHURCH COLONY & ORS ORDER GIVEN BY SHASHANKA ALA IAS REVENUE ASSISTANT SDM MEHRAULI REVENUE COURT NEW DELHI.
Message Dated 26.09.2018
On the Order and Directions of the HON’BLE , HIGH COURT OF DELHI in the case of General Secretary RWA Church Colony & others V/S SDM Mehrauli in CM No. 14178/2018 order dated 12.04.2018. and in WP (C) 3489/2018 order dated 09.04.2018.
A Historical Revenue Court Order was given in the court of Revenue Assistant Sub Divisional Magistrate at Mehrauli New Delhi Revenue Department at Mehrauli New Delhi related to Anglican Church Lands in Possession of the Indian Church Trustees and the Delhi Diocesan Trust Association ( DDTA ) and an Existing Church Colony made on government Land . An Order was passed by Shashanka Ala IAS Revenue Assistant SDM Sub Division Mehrauli District South New Delhi which Confirms that the Indian Church Trustees ( ICT ) and all other Anglican Trust Associations in India are not the owners of the Anglican Church Lands in India these Church Lands belong to the Government of India and the Ownership of Anglican Church Lands and Buildings is not with the Indian Church Trustees ICT nor with any other Anglican Church Trust Associations functioning in the States of Delhi, Rajasthan, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra , Gujrat , Madhya Pradesh , Uttar Pradesh , Bihar, Orissa , Uttrakhand, Jharkhand , Chattisgarh , namely Known as :
1) DELHI DIOCESAN TRUST ASSOCIATION DDTA
2) AMRITSAR DIOCESAN TRUST ASSOCIATION… ADTA
3) LUCKNOW DIOCESAN TRUST ASSOCIATION…. LDTA
4) CALCUTTA DIOCESAN TRUST ASSOCIATION … CDTA
5 ) NAGPUR DIOCESAN TRUST ASSOCIATION …. NDTA
6) NASIK DIOCESAN TRUST ASSOCIATION.. NDTA
7) BOMBAY DIOCESAN TRUST ASSOCIATION ( PROPERTY MANAGER OF INDIAN CHURCH TRUSTEES ICT ) …. BDTA, ETC , and all the other Anglican Church DIOCESAN TRUST ASSOCIATIONS which are Functioning in the Former DIOCESES OF THE ORIGINAL CHURCH OF ENGLAND IN INDIA.
It was held in this Revenue Order at the Revenue Court at Mehrauli New Delhi…. as follows in as it is words that….
1) All Acts before 1947 regarding Church were Repealed during Independence, hence are not Binding on the Revenue Department.
2) The Gazette of India 1947 Notification claims that Indian Church Authorities ( that is the INDIAN CHURCH TRUSTEES….KNOWN AS ICT ) have only beneficial Rights for Possession, Control and use of the Site and Buildings but the Ownership of sites was not vested or Transferred to the Church Authorities by the said Notification. Record shall be Deemed to operate so as in any way to affect any Right, Title, or Interest of the Government in the Land, House, or other Immovable Property in respect of which any such Transfer is made or Registered.
3) The Notification from the Ministry of Defence dated 03.08.1965 States that After Independence, the Churches will be Vested in the Central Government and this Vesting in Ownership Continues with the Central Government. Thus the Ownership of Land is with the Central Government as per this Revenue Court Order* .
In View of the Above order we are Informing on 26.09.2018. and cautioning the Indian Christian Community and the Public at Large that None of the Bishops of So Called Anglican Churches CIPBC Anglican Bishops, Church of North India CNI Bishops , Church of South India CSI Bishops , Nor any Trustees of Anglican Church Trust Associations in all the States of India are NOT OWNERS OF THIS INDIAN CHURCH TRUSTEES PROPERTY BUT THE OWNERSHIP IN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT CONTINUES . ALL THE CHALLENGING CHRISTIAN COLONY 82 PERSONS HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO VACATE AS PER THE MEHRAULI REVENUE COURT ORDER AND THE HON’BLE DELHI HIGH COURT ORDER.
All the Transfer of Anglican Church Property of ICT by way of Sale, Lease, to any Person by the Church Diocesan Trust Associations is held as illegal and the Constructed Houses are ordered to be demolished in this Order . So all the Anglican Churches Bishops /Priests / Trustees / Developers / Builders Christian Community and Public at Large are Cautioned and Informed about the Government Action and not to Sale Lease or enter into Creation of any Third Party Rights in respect of the Anglican Church Diocesan Trust Association Properties held as Custodian Trustees in India as this will be held illegal and strict Action will be taken by the Government Authorities as per the Criminal Procedure Code against the Bishops /Priests/Trustees/Builders/Developers or any other Third party.
This Message is to widely Forwarded in Larger Public Interest and is to be forwarded, circulated, or Printed WITHOUT EDITING for Social Media & Whatsapp for all the Christian Persons , Christian Groups , Church Groups , Church Publications , and the Entire Christian Community in India and also for the Public at Large in India.
THIS ORDER EMPOWERS ALL CHRISTIANS TO SAFEGUARD THEIR ANGLICAN CHURCHES LAND FROM SALE TO BUILDERS AND ALSO FROM ILLEGAL DEVELOPMENT BY THE SO CALLED TRUSTEES OF CHURCH DIOCESAN TRUST ASSOCIATIONS FUNCTIONING IN INDIA.
For Further Information regarding this Historic Order or Clarification of the Anglican Church Worshippers and Christian Community of India.
Contact Mr Sandeep Gaikwad – President Legal Committee, Archaeologist & Church Historian
Mobile Numbers +91-9821061235 , +91-8879712025
Byculla Mumbai 400027
Persecution Relief wishes to withhold personal information to protect the victims of Christian Persecution, hence names and places have been changed. Please know that the content and the presentation of views are the personal opinion of the persons involved and do not reflect those of Persecution Relief. Persecution Relief assumes no responsibility or liability for the same. All Media Articles posted on our website, are not edited by Persecution Relief and is reproduced as generated on the respective website. The views expressed are the Authors/Websites own. If you wish to acquire more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on WhatsApp: +91 9993200020