AMENDMENT TO RTI ACT RENDERS IT TOOTHLESS!!!!
CALL TO PRAY!!!
Amidst a shroud of secrecy, without any public consultation, the government had the amendment to the RTI Act. 2019 passed, effectively rendering the Act powerless.
- Tenure of Information Commissioners to be decided by the Government
- Remuneration to be decided by the Government
- Status of Information Commissioners to be downgraded.
- That God will intervene in this seemingly hopeless situation and cause the government to rethink this regressive amendment.
- That God will cause the President to send the bill back to the house for further discussion.
- That political parties will unite to maintain the transparency provided under the original RTI Act.
- That God will change the hearts of our leaders in govt. to govern with honesty, transparency and accountability.
- That God will cause the media and prominent people to raise their voices in opposition to this amendment.
- That the courts of our land will intervene in this contentious issue.
- That God will pour out a spirit of righteousness upon the ruling govt. so it uses its majority to good effect.
- That God will move his arm to thwart attempts by self-seeking opportunists to push their own agenda.
- That God will have mercy on the people of India and the government, drawing them to the righteousness of Jesus.
Persecution Relief wishes to withhold personal information to protect the victims of Christian Persecution, hence names and places have been changed. Please know that the content and the presentation of views are the personal opinion of the persons involved and do not reflect those of Persecution Relief. Persecution Relief assumes no responsibility or liability for the same. All Media Articles posted on our website, are not edited by Persecution Relief and is reproduced as generated on the respective website. The views expressed are the Authors/Websites own. If you wish to acquire more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on WhatsApp: +91 9993200020